Green Deal for Home Owners
Green Deal is the government scheme that’s helping people throughout Scotland make energy-saving home improvements with no upfront cost. As an approved Green Deal Advisor and Installer, can help you take advantage of this government initiative, reducing your fuel costs and adding significant value to your property.
Both landlords and home owners can benefit from Green Deal, which covers a range of work from new boilers and central heating to insulation and glazing work. With limited-period cashback incentives available for early adopters, RDI Renewables is encouraging anyone thinking about home improvements to get in quick and book an assessment.
- A Green Deal Assessor visits your home and recommends energy saving improvements that would be covered by the scheme
- With Green Deal, you should never have to repay more than you will save on energy bills.
- Green Deal repayments are made by the electricity bill-payer – landlord, tenant or home owner
- The Green Deal loan lies with a property – not a personal loan
- Want to move electricity supplier? No problem – your repayments move with you.
- And.. there is more financial support available:
Don’t miss out, book your Green Deal Assessment now. Take the first step – phone 01847 890012 or fill in the form on this page.